Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Since my last journal, I am attempting to reach the non-smoking goal, I tell you it is not as easy as it seems, but I am closely working with a team of experts on this field, quitting is easier said than done but I am so far one step ahead, I am beggining to taste and smell better since I stopped smoking, I know that people out there who are smokers most say "yeah good luck to you" but I tell you after finding out how much healthier I have become I feel good about myself, and that is one step foward..
I love my kids very much and I know that they are happy to see me quit they are helpful and understanding, we have learned to do things together and set goals that we can benefit from, we have been through a rough experience in our lives, and together we are going to accomplish whatever we set out minds to.

No comments: